Monday, August 18, 2008

Etsy | Blue Bell Bazaar

I am a bit new at Etsy - I still find it a bit tricky to navigate....I can't always find what I am looking for (actually, any tips on that subject would be great). But I have seen the name Blue Bell Bazaar on a couple of different blogs including Poppytalk many times so I thought I had better finally check them out.


Here are my two favourite things today on Blue Bell Bazaar - very cool flat glove molds that I think are ceramic but look like they are made from zinc, don't you think? Bowling pins - anyone who has come to my house knows that I have a thing for vintage bowling pins and king pins - I have dozens of them in all shapes, colours and sizes. There's lots to see at Blue Bell and they have a mailing list that you can sign up for. Their prices seem very reasonable too.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin