Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cicada Recommends
Yesterday I featured a couple of antique clock faces from the Sundance Catalogue. Lucky for me Michelle from Cicada Studios sent me a note and told me about American Designs in Lambertville NJ. They have hundreds of original antique clock faces, and lots of other stuff too. Since I have been meaning to show you Michele's beautiful work I thought this was the perfect opportunity to combine completely unrelated subject matter in one post!

You can view lots of Cicada Studios beautiful fabrics here at their web site or here at their Etsy shop (she has a great blog too!)



So here are just a few of the amazing clock faces from American Designs - there are way too many too troll through in one sitting.  They really are wonderful. Definitely need to visit this place next time I am out east. Thanks Michele!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin