Monday, January 12, 2009

Licensing News | Print Source
Some exciting news from Jan DiCintio -  Daisy Janie/Scoutie Girl.
Jan will be showcasing her new designs for home, paper, textiles and childrens at the Print Source Show at the Hotel Pennsylvania in NYC starting next Tuesday Jan 13th thru the 15th. Jan's booth number is #19. I have had the chance to see a number of Jan's new designs and they are all so fresh and wonderful - here are a couple of my favourites . . . . 


Jan walked the show in 2005 when she was looking for original fabric designs for her line of fabric handbags. It was a very "aha!" moment for her, realizing that she could design her own fabrics for her handbags! She's been in the business of making art for 11 years, but most of the strides she's made in professional & personal growth have come in the past 3 years (since that show). "I knew I wanted to get back there as a designer - and working toward that goal has been the silent motivator for everything I've done. I love, love, love what I do - and I hope that my designs project as much passion as I put into them."
We LOVE the new designs Jan and we are sure they are going to be a big hit at the show - good luck!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin