Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My time
I know that some of the other design blogs have a very admirable blogging agenda - a tight, well evolved system of daily features and a consistent, though sometimes narrow, design focus. To put it simply, I don't. If I like something, if it catches my eye, if it speaks to me - then  it may very well make it to my blog. I figure if you are a regular reader here then you probably know this by now and won't be confused or offended if I dedicate an entire post to some pretty pictures of vintage alarm clocks. I found the very last image here on Kim's photostream yesterday when I was looking at her vintage fabric and it just reminded me of how pretty they are. Reminds me of waking up at our summer cottage in Scotland when I was a kid.

From here

From here

From here


Blog Widget by LinkWithin