Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Window Shopping | Cosas
I know that the other day I said that I prefer a stenciled graphic on a wall to a vinyl decal - well I am making an exception to that rule - believe it or not these blue and white plates are vinyl decals! I could hardly believe it when I saw them. There are 4 to choose from and I think they look so realistic - you could make a wonderful arrangement on your dining room wall with a dozen of them. Anyway, these are from Cosas - who now have an English language site(which is handy). Cosas have some very pretty ceramics - real ones! They definitely have a Scandinavian feel to their wares which is simple and sophisticated, lots of white and red. I, of course, managed to find all the more exotic looking items  :-)

Decals!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin