Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Catch up
Cafe Cartolina is a year old this week. And today when I started writing this post I noticed that I have 100 official Blogger 'followers' - I am so grateful - thank you all for visiting every day. Blogging has become one of my favourite jobs everyday.  And at this stage I would love to get some feedback from you regarding content. I am enjoying the way Cafe Cartolina has evolved over the last year. Basically if I love it, or if I find it inspiring in some way, then it will end up here - it's that simple. But if you'd like more Cartolina content then I'm happy to oblige! I have been very busy for the last month designing a whole new collection for Cartolina. I am excited to show you some new designs and we will have a big giveaway just as soon as all the loot is back from the printers. As many of you know designing takes a lot out of you everyday! I am very grateful for all the help I have at the studio - I don't have much time for any of the usual tasks around here when I have my designer's hat on and it's great to be able to rely on a few talented people who make my job easier. I am almost at the end of this design session - I'll get the files all off to the printer on Wednesday and then I am taking a few days off. We are heading to the Okanagan, BC's Wine Country. I am also grateful to fellow bloggers who share their content with the likes of me  - it makes it so much easier to bring you beautiful posts everyday (especially at times like this when I have very little time to spare.) Today I have some photographs from Kitty Shehan's, trip to West End Salvage in Des Moines. I discovered Kitty's blog when I started Tweeting - we obviously like all the same vintage treasures and I think you will enjoy them too . . . check out these awesome map drawers in the first image.{ Kitty are these for sale or are they full of more cool stuff?}


Kitty's blog is called Return to Bohemia and I think you will really enjoy it. One of the nice things about Twitter is that I have met some really great people over there(with great blogs) in the last couple of weeks. 
Blog Widget by LinkWithin