Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Short and sweet
I have officially run out of steam today - yes, I have bitten off more than I can chew and so I am cutting it short today - but short and sweet. I am going to share with you these amazing images from the Grand Ole Bestiary. I was in complete awe of these when I first saw them on Cate's blog a few months ago - I hope you find them as intriguing as I do. See you tomorrow morning bright and early.


From the Grand Ole Bestiary shop - "The Grand Ole Bestiary is a collection of faux-antique, anthropomorphic, mythological curios. Each one carefully recovered from ancient catacombs discovered buried deep inside the molten core of a metaphysical holy mountain. Touted as one of the most compelling discoveries of evidence that proves an enduring existence of these magnificent "Manimalien" creatures that had long been worshiped and damned by human civilizations throughout history." Amazing - who knew?
Blog Widget by LinkWithin