Thursday, March 4, 2010

Found
I have answered a few questions over at Formspring recently about my work process - someone asked me the other day about how I plan my blog - I don't plan at all I try to keep it completely impulsive - which is why I am posting about this fabulous dress which I spied exactly 7 minutes ago. I am so smitten with this vintage Nina Ricci dress that I found on French Essence - the post is so cute too, this is what she writes,"I have often pressed my nose against the window of Didier Ludot in the Palais Royale and dreamt of the red carpet occasion where I might be royally frocked in vintage haute couture. It's funny how the imagination can run wild with a small glance and thoughts can multiply into a thousand different scenarios in the space of thirty-seconds. The hallucinogenic power of the fabulous dress is under-rated. The emotions that can race through the body - danger, disaster, disappointment, impulse, seduction and ecstasy...It is amazing that window shopping has never been classified along side other naughty substances! Je plaisante, really....I am just kidding, but it can be a very addictive past time. Image taken outside didier ludot (far too dangerous to go in....) "



Blog Widget by LinkWithin