Thursday, September 2, 2010

Found - vintage accessories

There is a vintage section on the Free People website that I think you might like. Apart from the vintage clothes, that give me serious flashbacks, I think the accessories are quite neat. Especially the bags and belts . . .

First up a vintage carpet bag - a classic. Below, a vintage leather satchel with what looks like a stenciled star on it - which got me thinking - wouldn't this be a great diy crafty project - stenciling vintage leather hippy bags with cool, iconic symbols or flowers birds etc? What do you think? I'd like to try this.





They also have a selection of vintage cowgirl shirts - which are always fun! I noticed lots of western shirts in the stores for fall!

And as a side note, they have a great pair of long narrow rubber boots at Free People - you know, like wellies! If you're tired of the short, wide wellies - these look really great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin