Thursday, April 12, 2012

SURTEX

Next month Cartolina will be exhibiting at SURTEX for the very first time.
We are so excited! We will be at Lilla Rogers Studio booth - #309 May 20, 21 and 22.
Javets Centre NYC.

SURTEX is the global marketplace for licensing art and design - where artists, agents and licensors connect with manufacturers and retailers to create beautiful products in every category imaginable. Since I started licensing with Lilla's studio it has been a whirlwind of interesting jobs, keeping me busy in between designing cards. There's so much to learn about licensing - I'm glad I got an agent - I can't imagine doing it alone. I'll be at the show this year in New York, buzzing between the Stationery Show and SURTEX (they are in the same location, same dates) so if you are attending I'd love to meet you. You can email me or tweet me to catch up for a chat.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin